Join us at this exciting event to learn from scientific and industry leaders how you can improve processes and products with the power of multivariate analysis and process monitoring software.
This informative event is a great opportunity to hear from world-leading experts, share experiences with other professionals and have one-on-one meetings with the CAMO team.
We are also pleased to announce some of our esteemed speakers, please see below. More will be announced shortly.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The User Meeting is tailored for people working in:
- Product development/R&D
- Technical Services or PAT/QbD groups
- Quality Assurance and Control
The event is relevant for users of The Unscrambler® software suite as well as people new to multivariate analysis and the process monitoring arena who are interested in learning how it can improve product development, manufacturing processes and quality control.
More details will be provided in the coming weeks
- Keynote talks from world-leading experts within chemometrics/multivariate data analysis from both science and industry including Professor Harald Martens from NTNU, Dr. Waltraud Kessler from Hochshule Reutlingen, Dr. Tobias Merz from Lonza AG and Manfred Dausch from Dausch Technologies
- Exclusive demonstrations of major new products to be released by CAMO Software
- Presentations from The Unscrambler® X and Unscrambler® Process Pulse customers with applications covering various industries
- Panel discussion with CAMO experts and industry leaders
- In-depth sessions with CAMO’s leading scientific and product experts
Option 1: Full conference package: €460
Includes 1 night accommodation, breakfast, lunch both days and dinner with city tour on Thursday night.
Option 2: Conference only package: €335
Includes breakfast, lunch both days and dinner with city tour on Thursday night.
People intending to stay overnight from Wednesday 15th or over the weekend should contact CAMO directly to arrange the additional accommodation.
SPRING IN PRAGUE
Prague is one of Europe’s most fascinating and historic cities, with a history dating back over 1100 years. It offers something for everyone, with famous sights such as the Vysehrad Castle, The Charles Bridge and the Museum of Decorative Arts, great restaurants and bars, and a combination of both old and modern architecture. The city comes alive in spring, making it the ideal time to enjoy Prague’s wonderful riverside walks.
Read more about Prague
DATES & TIMES
Thursday 16th April
10am – 5pm
(dinner and tour following)
Friday 17th April
9am – 3pm